An intercom is a specialized telephone switch used to provide intercom and access control functions in buildings. Typically a unit is located at a primary entrance or parking entrance and a tenant can be called from the unit to allow remote entry to the building.
Intercom Integration Features
- Automatically pass an elevator token that will unlock the elevator floor for the token period allowing visitor's access.
- Full audit trail of the user who provided access to the visitor.
- Ability to unlock a door group whilst unlocking an elevator group.
- High level interface eliminates the need for relay connections and additional hardware.
- Multiple tenant intercoms integrated easily to allow elevator group routing for special use elevators.